Sunday, September 15, 2013

Magic Eraser by Mr. Clean?


I am fascinated by the Magic Eraser by Mr. Clean.  It is a handy little tool that removes almost anything from your walls and surfaces, even permanent marker.  Honestly I have not found anything that it will not erase.  I wonder what is in that thing.  The original Magic Eraser was created 2000 years ago when the blood of Jesus was shed on our behalf.  It erases all our mistakes from our soul, even those with permanent reminders.

We need to hear the word, believe, repent, confess, and be baptized to receive the gift of the Holy Spirit and tap into the original Magic Eraser.  Mr. Clean's version can be purchased at your local Walmart.  My youngest daughter tapped into the original Magic Eraser today.  It was one of my proudest moments as her mother.  She confessed the sweet name of Jesus before men and was buried with her Lord in obedience to His word in baptism.

My daughter wanted my husband, her daddy to baptize her.  My hubby did a wonderful job.  It was my finest hour.  He quoted Acts 2:38 and explained why we were doing what we were doing.  Our daughter confessed that she believes that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.  She will be 11 next month.  Is she too young to be baptized and realize what she is doing?  Well, I will not be the one to stand between my girl and her God.  Whether we are 11, 21, 41, 71, or 101, we never will know everything about the Bible and salvation.  What I do know is that she has heard the word, she believes, she knows what repentance is and has turned her eyes toward God, she confessed His sweet name, and was baptized in obedience to His word.  She knows enough to be baptized and she felt lost.  You have to realize you are lost in order to be found.  This is why children fall into the category of the saved.  They are innocent.  Once you realize you are lost then you know what must be done.  You must be baptized for the remission of your sins and receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

This evening I pillow my head in a household of 5 Christians.  It sure is a good feeling.  To pillow my head knowing my family is saved is exceptional.  The original Magic Eraser can remove all the marks in your life, even ones with permanent reminders.

My youngest daughter has talked all day about how free and forgiven she feels now.  It is the same way I remember feeling when I was baptized years ago.  It is also the way my oldest and my son felt when they were baptized.  When the original Magic Eraser is on our side, there is not need to wait for January 1 to change something about yourself.  God gives us a new day, a new hour, a new minute, a new second to change.  Seize the moment and keep your eyes on the prize.  Now that is a point to ponder.


Thanks so much for reading my blog!  Subscribe to receive updates when there is a new post.  If you are on a mobile device, scroll to the bottom and click "view web version".  Then there is a box on the right column where you can put in your email to get updates.  Have a fabulous night and take advantage of this new moment!

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. He also cleans glass shower doors better than anything else I've found.
    http://www.melaminesponge.com

    ReplyDelete