Monday, September 30, 2013

BIG News!!

This blog has opened up some exciting opportunities for me.  It was born from one woman sending me the link to make a blog.  I reluctantly started one thinking all the while, "Who would want to read my stuff?", but told this woman that as long as she would read that I would blog.  She is still reading and so are many more.  Well, sometimes my blog gets as many as 1,000 reads in a day.  So many of you are reading my random thoughts about life.  For this I am thankful because it has opened doors for me that I never dreamed existed for me but God did.  God had a much bigger vision for me that I could have ever imagined.  I was simply sitting back, watching God's show and acting as I felt led.  

A  few months ago, I ran with a woman that I had not met but had heard of.  She and I, by the grace of God, ran for miles apart from the rest of the group that was with us.  We shared stories of our children and long story short, she was the woman that God placed in my path that had connections and vision for me that I did not have for myself.  She met with me several times and we discussed all my random thoughts.  We organized them, and she introduced me to Steve Holt Consulting, www.steveholt.com, who was also a person God placed in my path.  Through Steve and my new running friend, I am ready to launch something amazing!!

INTRODUCING
www.funthoughtsonlife.com

I am now a motivational speaker and author!  The website above is my new website!  My new website will show you exactly what is going on with Fun Thoughts on Life!  I would encourage you to look at it on your computer because it is prettier there than it is on your mobile.  Consider inviting me to speak at your event, your lady's day at church, your retreat, as your keynote speaker, as your inservice day for teachers, or as a one on one consultant.  All of the options are outlined on my new website.  Also, you will be able to purchase my first book which is not quite available yet.  You will be able to access my blog from the new website as well as from the original location.  I have been about to pop to reveal all of this to all of my readers.  I am SO excited that God is using me in this way.  I still can't believe this is happening but it is.  God knew exactly what was going on.  You go God!!

I hope you will take some time to go to my new website and browse around.  My son took the pictures that are featured there.  Thank you so much for reading my blog, and supporting me.  Enjoy looking at my new site and please let me know what you think!  Visit www.funthoughtsonlife.com

Have a great day!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment