Thursday, November 21, 2013

Things that Keep Me Up at Night



I went to McDonald's last night with my running buddies for a treat after we had done our workout for the day.  One of my buddies said, "Well I don't eat at McDonald's anymore."   "Why?", I asked.  He said, "Because they don't have real food here."

Now my girlfriend and I looked at each other and scratched our heads as we noticed the ad for the McRib.  The commentary went along the lines of the fact that the McRib, although shaped somewhat like a short rack on a bun, had no bones whatsover and also was not really rib meat.  Laughter ensued, and I began scratching my head as to what exactly a boneless item such as McRib came from?  A boneless pig?  Is the pig flopped over in some mud somewhere unable to get up or function because it is boneless?  What about boneless wings?  Do they come from chickens who have bones everywhere except the wing area?  Do they just have wing meat dangling there from their shoulders?

This is something that will keep me up at night laughing.  Nothing heavy here on the blog site tonight, just a silly unrealistic point to ponder.

Have a great evening and don't forget to have me speak at your next event.  Big or small, I do them all.  But if you hire me, you may want to remember that I am Pharoah because I don't like to let the people go.  :)

Good Evening, and may all your foods have bones.
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment