Monday, July 15, 2013

Handy Hint for Drying Shoes

I am no Heloise, but today I have a handy hint!  Don't you just hate it when you need to dry your shoes and they beat your dryer and your nerves to death and ultimately knock your dryer door open but you don't realize it because you are involved in a million other things so two hours later you go to get your shoes out only to find that nothing is dry because the door opened by the beating shoes?? BIGGEST RUNON SENTENCE EVER!

Well, here is a solution that I love!  Hold the shoelaces over the dryer door and shut the door on the laces. Dry like usual and no banging!!
I am currently drying these shoes and the shoe strings would not stay outside the door because the aglets(the little plastic pieces on the ends of the laces) were gone. 
SO!  Guess what I did?!  I tied them in a bow and VIOLA!  
Dry shoes with no banging!!

I learned that the little plastic pieces on the ends of the shoelaces are called aglets from Spongebob. Amen. 

Thanks for reading my blog!  Have a fabulous day!!

Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment